Sunday, August 9, 2009

15 miler

Jay and Nancy always put on a great long run. They always have the Gu and Gatorade for everyone. I hope I can run some more with them before the Thunder Road Marathon.

I did notice today that the new insoles that Shaw's gave to me to try because I kept blowing through them. I noticed that one of the seams has started to split. To top this off at about mile 11 or 12 I could feel 2 quarter size blisters one on each foot on the arch. This will not help me during the marathon. So I need to make a trip to Shaw's and see what he wants me to do now. But, I am almost to the point were I just want to give him all the insoles back. We will see.

Update on my bike. I have been told by some friends that TPD will not do anything with any pawn shops. So that is on my list of things to do. I also need to call all the bike shops to keep on the look out for my Giant.

No comments:

Post a Comment