Monday, July 12, 2010

Week four .... 1/4 the way there

Well I just as I end the last week with sore throat, I start this week with it. It seems to be getting better. I had high hopes for the track workout on Tuesday. I thought my throat was getting better. I ran the workout and felt get but I guess I did not get enough sleep. When I woke up Wednesday for the morning run with Mike; it was all I could do not to be pulled around Forest Meadows. The tempo run this Thursday was not as good as last week but I think that is because of the sore throat I have.  I had to switch my long run to Sunday so I could help Marie with her truck. So I got up at 0600 to start my long run at Forest Meadows.  The first 6 started out fine but when I started the last 10 miles;  I knew it was not going to be good.  I was able to finish 5 miles.  I just could not breath.  So come Monday I will make a doctor's appointment to get myself checked out.

MonTuesWedThursFriSatSun Total:Weight
5 miles in 46:141 mile warm up then 5 X mile in 6:44, 6:48, 6:48: 6:49, 6:55 then 1 mile cool down10 miles in 1:50:281 mile warm up followed by a 3.18 mile tempo in 23:58OFF5 miles in 47:3511 miles in 1:47:5944.4 miles175.6 lb after Sundays run

No comments:

Post a Comment